Insurance Settlement Attorney
Was your medical claim denied? Call attorney Lyle A. Peck today.
Defend your rights against insurance companies!
Is your insurance company giving you the run around?
Have you been denied an insurance claim? Were you underpaid or still waiting to get paid by an insurance company? Do not wait any longer.
Peck & Associates can help get the claim you deserve. Attorney Lyle A. Peck worked for a major insurance company and knows how they work. He has over 30 years of success against insurance companies.
If you are experiencing health issues months after an accident, don’t think it is too late, contact our Petoskey law office right away. We will aggressively fight for a settlement.
Why hire an insurance settlement attorney?
An insurance settlement attorney is a lawyer who specializes in negotiating and settling claims with insurance companies on behalf of their clients. They help their clients receive the compensation they are entitled to under their insurance policies.
Some examples of the cases that an insurance settlement attorney may handle include but not limited to:
- Personal injury claims, such as car accidents, slip and falls, or medical malpractice
- Property damage claims, such as those arising from natural disasters or vandalism
- Life insurance claims and disputes
- Disability insurance claims and disputes
- Health insurance claims and disputes.
The attorney will do the follow-up of the client’s case by:
- Reviewing their client’s policy and identifying the coverage available
- Gathering evidence to support the claim, such as medical records, bills, police reports, witness statements, and expert opinions
- Communicating with the insurance company and negotiating a fair settlement on behalf of the client
- Representing the client in court if necessary
The goal of the attorney is to help the client receive the maximum compensation possible for their losses, whether it’s through a settlement or a court judgment.
If you have been denied a claim or feel you were underpaid by your insurance company, contact attorney Lyle A. Peck today.
Our Insurance Settlement Practice Areas
- Underpayment of claims
- Insurance settlements
- Insurance disputes
- Auto accidents
- Medical cases