Our Law Firm
Petoskey Attorney Lyle A. Peck
Meet Lyle A. Peck
Petoskey Attorney Lyle A. Peck has over 30 years of legal experience. He has been featured in the Wall Street Journal and has won high profile cases throughout the United States.
His Petoskey law firm, Peck and Associates P.C. serves clients throughout northern Michigan and beyond. Practice areas include: Estate Law, Personal Injury, Commercial Litigation and White Collar Criminal Defense. His experience includes, among other areas, the litigation of personal injuries, contracts, product liability, corporate liability, and insurance matters.
Mr. Peck has served as Lead Counsel on significant jury trials throughout the United States and has extensive courtroom experience in multiple state and federal courts across the United States.
Lyle and his family reside in Petoskey, Michigan.
- J.D., Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- B. A., Albion College
- Lecturer for the Michigan Insurance Adjusters’ Association, municipal risk carriers, TIG Specialties
- Lecturer on municipal regulations involving highways, motor vehicles, public buildings, police, age discrimination
Admitted to Practice
- State of Michigan
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Tax Court
- United States Federal District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Licensed Washington D.C.
Pro Hac Vice
- United States Federal Court in Pennsylvania
- State Courts of Ohio
- United States District Court for the State of Kansas
- Los Angeles Superior Courts
- The State of New Jersey
- The State of Florida